Are you willing to shape the future image of some of the coolest international brands? We are looking for an Art Director that owns both the ability and experience to work on the creative aspects of brand communication, with a well-rounded taste for modern aesthetics on digital media but a natural attitude towards anything visual, including offline advertising.
Your main responsibility will be the translation of the client’s brief into powerful creative solutions. And if the client is lacking a brief, you’ll be required to come up with the right questions to build one. Vision, sensitivity and pragmatism are the skills you’ll be expected to show in this process.
You’ll be responsible for delivering the highest quality content for omnichannel projects with the help of a vocational team of graphic designers, photographers and video makers.
You will lead brainstorming sessions, take care of quality assurance, add your personal refining touch to proposals, and most of all leverage on your experience to improve your team’s performance and effectiveness. To do so, you must not be afraid of getting your hands dirty
Knowledge, Experience And Skills:
- Previous relevant experience (3 years +) in the same role and in similar agencies
- Deep knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Sensitivity towards global communication trends
- Creative and strategic thinking
- Leadership and proactive attitude
- Precision and attention to details
- Operational autonomy
- Good knowledge of the English language
These are the things we’ll be considering as a plus:
- Experience in interface and UX design
- Knowledge of photography and video making principles