Are you ready to set high standards for your career?
At Young Digitals, the Account Manager is a link between the client and the agency.
You will develop and apply Young Digitals’ consultancy-based approach in building strategic partnerships.
You will have overall responsibility in ensuring the agency meets the client’s needs, and will work on all the key aspects that go into creating the agency’s output.
You will understand the business model, organizational structure and strategies of clients and will work for the creation of new perspectives on how to reach their objectives by designing advanced solutions.
Furthermore you will need to be both reactive and proactive when it comes to upselling opportunities. As a matter of fact, you will have a key role in supporting the economic growth of the company, as increasing our sales volume will be one of your main objectives and responsibilities.
As an Account Manager, you’ll also be in charge of a number of tasks related to new business: collecting briefs, defining budgets, presenting yourself as a reliable point of contact between prospect clients and the team in charge of our proposals.
You will also have the responsibility of a multidisciplinary team, and will be required to lead it as well as to apply the Agency’s strategic vision in keeping everyone’s effort focused on the quality of work and service.
Knowledge, experience and skills:
- Previous relevant experience (5 years +) in the same role in similar agencies
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Ability to show an enlightened leadership style
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Talent for sales and negotiation
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Good presentation skills
- Good business acumen
- Ability to manage time, prioritize tasks and work under pressure
- Track record of profitable client management
- Good knowledge of the English language